ROAD SAFETY POLICY
The company LITOU & CO, LP, with the distinctive title LEFKAS TRANSFER, responding to the requirements of modern business reality and aiming to improve its organizational structure and internal communication, decided to design and implement a Road Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 39001:2012, in order to reduce and eliminate deaths and serious injuries caused by traffic incidents. To achieve the above, the company seeks:
- greater performance than what it can achieve by simply applying the legislation,
- raising awareness of Road Safety issues among the community it affects.
The company's System covers "Transportation of passengers by TAXI, VAN, MINI BUSES and buses. Tourist enterprises." and has been designed in accordance with the needs and objectives of the Company and the Legal and Regulatory Requirements of the current Greek and Community Legislation.
Satisfying and ensuring customer confidence through the fulfillment of defined quality standards and consistency in deliveries are basic principles of the company. More specifically, the company seeks:
- to minimize the number of incidents that may affect the continuity of business processes and reducing their impact as far as possible.
- the continuous improvement of the System and the operation of the Firm through the effective use of the following tools:
- Definition and review of quality & road safety objectives,
- Management review,
- Internal Inspections,
- Corrective Actions,
- Systematic analysis of data generated from Records.
In this context, the company:
- Is committed to comply with the current Greek and Community Legislation.
- Strives to offer its customers more than they expect.
- Maintains a permanent contact with the customer beyond its contractual obligations.
- Constantly monitors not only the current needs of its customers but also the needs they are going to have in the future.
- Encourages its employees to take the initiative in their area of responsibility and to make suggestions for the improvement of its processes, it trains and educates them continuously.
- Considers not only welcome but also desirable any good faith criticism from its partners and customers concerning the quality of its services.
In order to achieve the above objectives, all the necessary references have been made in the documentation of the System. Through systematic planning, process control and continuous improvement of all activities, the company's principles are fulfilled.
The Management is committed to providing the infrastructure and equipment deemed necessary for the implementation of its work. Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her own work and it is imperative that he/she contributes to quality management and the achievement of the defined objectives. For this reason, all employees, according to their responsibilities, are informed about the System and act demonstrably in accordance with the established rules.